Updated: Nov 6, 2018
For days when your feet crave comfort but you’re uncertain how to maintain a polished look, consider choosing a pair of flats. Yes, it is possible to lose the heels without losing the look! Learn how to wear flats with confidence by following these tips:
1. Pair your flats with ankle length pants. Full length pants with flats tend to shorten your legs. The combination of flats with ankle length pants is versatile and works with any color combination of flats and pants. I absolutely love this look!
2. Choose an animal print, such as leopard, and pair it with dark rinse blue jeans, button up shirt and statement necklace for a fun casual Friday.
3. Wear a pointed-toe pair with a knee length skirt.
4. Choose colored flats to offset a monochromatic outfit.
5. Don’t be afraid to have FUN with your flats! Choose styles with bows, jewels, tassels, texture, piping, laces, or patterns. The details count and will add a little “extra” to your look.